- Item #: 573100
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more!
The Perfect All Around Adhesive, Hundreds of Applications, Easy-to-Use, Caulk Cartridge Translucent Paste Epoxy
- Fast Curing, translucent paste epoxy with unlimited bonding, sealing and filling applications.
- For use by professionals, homeowners and DIY Hobbyists.
- Formulated with a viscosity like vaseline to be extremely versatile, flexible and resilient with enormous strength.
- Easy to work with and won’t drip or sag when used overhead or on vertical surfaces.
- Demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, salt and fresh water.
- After cure, Gluzilla can be painted, drilled, machined, sanded, filed, tapped or sawn.
- As an Adhesive: Wood, Metal (all types), Glass, Brick, Block, Concrete, Stone, Slate, Fiberglass, Tile and other substances.
- As a Sealant: Oil, Water and Pressure Tanks, Cellar
- Cracks, Plumbing Leaks and much more.
- As a Filler: Holes, Castings, Patterns, Molds, Voids, Welds, Steering Wheels and much more.
- Please note that Gluzilla will not bond to wax paper, Teflon, Polythylene and some other plastics. There are thousands of plastic combinations. When in doubt, test a small area.
- Apply Gluzilla in your desired thickness to both prepared surfaces to be bonded and bring them together firmly. Ensure that sample Gluzilla remains between the contact surfaces.
- Use screen wire or fiberglass cloth to reinforce large voids or gaps. To smooth out work, use lacquer thinner or denatured alcohol.
- Gluzilla mixes better at 80°F than 40°F. In cold or cool temperatures, place container near a heat source, but use caution to heat up slowly and consistently.
Preparation and Mixing Tips
- Prepare a clean, flat working surface for mixing and working with the Epoxy.
- Clean and prepare the surfaces to be bonded. (Bio-Solv is great for surface prep and leaves no film.)
- Insert the Epoxy cartridges into any caulking gun when ready to use.
- Open the Epoxy by removing the collar and nozzle plug.
- To use the static injector (1 included) remove the collar and nozzle plug. Insert the nozzle into the collar and attach to cartridge.
- When not using the Static Injector, use a small putty knife or flexible artist spatula to mix, apply and sculpt.